Prefinished Hardwood FlooringPrefinished wood floors have their protective coat applied at the factory under controlled conditions and in the ideal environment for proper drying and curing. With prefinished flooring, you get the additional option of choosing boards with square edge and ends or those with slight beveling, which makes individual planks more noticeable. We provide our customers with top named prefinished hardwoods from manufacturers like Vintage, Carlisle, Monarch, and Castle Combe, to name a few. Possibilities abound when you choose a prefinished wood floor!
Advantages of Prefinished Hardwood Flooring
- Less time to install: flooring arrives already sanded and finished
- No drying or curing time required – floors are ready to walk on immediately after installation
- No toxic fumes or strong odors are produced during installation, nor dust from sanding
- No need to relocate family during finishing step
- Factory finishing produces a harder, more durable surface, making prefinished floors a better choice for high traffic areas
- Prefinished floors come with a manufacturer’s warranty against board defects